- 1 tin corned beef
- 1 small sweet pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 head patchoi, leaves chopped, white stems discarded
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 tbsp green seasoning
- 2 blades shadon beni, chopped
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- ½ tsp pepper sauce
- Pinch salt and black pepper
- 2 – 3 tbsp olive oil
Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, sweet pepper and mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms begin to get tender.
Add the corned beef and mix in well to the vegetables. Add the garlic, shadon beni and green seasoning and cook for a minute. Add a little bit of water to prevent the corned beef from sticking.
Add the tomatoes, patchoi, spinach. Add a little bit more water and cover for 2 – 3 minutes.
Uncover and stir the corned beef. Add the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Taste and adjust seasonings if nececessary. Serve hot.