- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 3 blades shadon beni, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped celery
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt and black pepper
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk or cream
- Cooking spray
- Place the meat in a large bowl. Season with the next 10 ingredients. Let marinate for at least ½ hour.
- Add the breadcrumbs, egg and milk to the meat and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment/wax paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Form even sized meatballs from the mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 – 15 minutes depending on the size of the balls. Remove and serve with a dipping sauce