- 12 oz Avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1½ cups Carnation Full Cream Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup Nestle Cream
- 1 can Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk (350g)
- ¼ cup peppermint candies
- ¼ cup hard caramel candies, chopped
- Halve the avocado, remove pits and use a large spoon to scoop out the flesh. Place avocado, lime juice, Carnation Full Cream Evaporated Milk in blender and puree until smooth.
- Reduce blender speed to low and slowly add the Nestle Cream.
- Place the mixture in an ice cream maker amd follow manufacturer’s instructions. This ice cream sets very fast so count 5 – 10 minutes to process to soft serve consistency.
- Incorporate the chopped peppermint and caramel candies into ice cream
- Serve immediately or place in freezer for 3 – 4 hours for a firmer texture.