- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- ½ small to medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp mustard
- Juice of ½ lime
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 1 tbsp minced shadon beni
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Extra slivers of avocado for garnish
- Chopped parsley and paprika for garnish
Place the egg yolks in a bowl and the whites in a serving dish.
Add the diced avocado to the yolks and mash together with a fork. If doubling the recipe, a hand mixer works well here. Add the remaining ingredients to the yolks, except those for garnish.