- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb Irish potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup Carnation Full Cream Milk
- 1 pk Maggi Season Up Al Purpose (10g)
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the vegetable oil. Add potato slices and onions . Cook for 20 minutes until the potato and onions are tender. Place on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Combine the cooked potato mixture with the eggs, bacon, Carnation Full Cream Milk, Maggi All Purpose Seasoning and cheese. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a deep non-stick, oven friendly skillet, add the olive oil and heat over medium high heat. Pour in the egg mixture. Lower the heat to medium low and cook for a few minutes pushing at the edges to let the liquid egg mixture move to the sides.
- Place in preheated oven to finish cooking for approximately 5 – 7 minutes. Remove and slide onto a plate to serve. Serve hot.