- 4 – 6 fish fillets or fish slices, king fish preferably
- Salt and Black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chopped shadon beni
- 1 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 – 2 pimento peppers, sliced
- 1 medium green sweet pepper sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 – 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 oz butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Place fish in dish. If using fillets, place skin side down.
Season with salt, pepper and juice of lime.
Sprinkle with chopped celery and shadon beni.
Put aside in refrigerator for ½ hour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer vegetables over fish. Sprinkle with chopped garlic and dot with butter.
Cover with foil.
Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.