- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 1 medium cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ cup raisins, optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 tsp finely minced onion
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of salt
Place carrots and cabbage in a bowl.
Add the raisins if using and mix.
In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
Add to the slaw and toss together until well blended. Taste and adjust flavor if necessary.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle some additional crumbled blue cheese on top if desired.