- 1 medium breadfruit, cooked
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can mixed peas and carrots, drained
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- ½ small onion, finely grated
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shadon beni
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp pepper sauce
Cut the breadfruit into 1- inch cubes and place in a large glass bowl. Add the corn and peas and carrots. Mix together and set aside.
In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, celery, shadon beni salt, black pepper and pepper sauce. Mix until smooth and well combined.
Add the dressing to the breadfruit and mix until all the dressing is incorporated into the salad.
Taste and adjust with salt and pepper if necessary.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.