Ready in: 15-20 minutes
- 6 skinless salmon fillets
- 12 – 15 large blades shadon beni
- 1 cups honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Generous pinch of salt and black pepper
- Rinse salmon fillets and place in a dish.
- Place the other ingredients in a food processor, except olive oil. Blend in food processor until ingredients are finely chopped. While the food processor is running, add the olive oil and run for 1 minute more.
- Pour ½ the marinade over the salmon. Cover and leave to marinade for at least half hour.
- Heat broiler to high heat (400 – 450 degrees F).
- Place salmon on a broiler rack and baste with the remaining marinade. Let broil for 10 – 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked. Remove and serve.