- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- ¼ cup Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 tin cherry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, mx flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar. Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In another bowl, mix together vanilla essence, egg and evaporated milk.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just to moisten.
- Pour cherry pie filling into a medium baking dish. Using a spoon, drop the flour mixture onto the cherry pie filling.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into topping comes out clean.
- Serve with Nestle Buckingham Ice Cream.