- 3 cups cooked lobster, chopped
- 1 tsp chopped celery
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- ½ tsp chopped dill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- Additional fresh parsley for garnish
Combine the first eight ingredients gently and set aside.
Spread the lettuce over the bottom of a serving platter.
Mound the lobster salad in the center. Arrange the tomato slices on the sides and top with the sliced hard-boiled egg.
Sprinkle with parsley and refrigerate until ready to serve.