- 6 fish fillets, preferably carite, king or salmon, cleaned
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped shadon beni
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp minced thyme
- 3 – 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp all purpose seasoning
Place fish in greased baking dish, skin side down.
Season with salt, black pepper, shadon beni and lime juice. Marinate for at least 1/2 hour in refrigerator.
For the topping, mix together in a bowl all the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
On each fillet, evenly spread the cheese mixture,in a thin layer, ensuring the top of the fish is completely covered.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until the fish is done and the top is golden brown.