- 1 refrigerated piecrust, 8 or 9 inch
- 4 – 5 large eggs
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ cup saltfish buljol
- 1 – 2 small tomatoes diced
- ½ tsp pepper sauce or cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Swiss cheese
- Bake pie shell as directed in oven. Set aside and let cool.
- In a bowl beat eggs with black pepper. Add milk, parsley, pepper sauce and saltfish buljol. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the pastry shell with the tomatoes and grated cheddar cheese. Pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes. Insert a knife in the center to test for doneness. The knife should come out clean. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.