- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pack MAGGI Season Up All Purpose
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Lb. Chicken breast fillet
- 1 medium thinly sliced tomato
- 6 tablespoons Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- TO PREPARE BASIL PESTO: In a food processor pulse basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, Season Up All Purpose until smooth. Slowly add the olive oil while pulsing.
- Slice chicken breast horizontally. Coat chicken breast with basil pesto. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with foil or parchment for easy clean up. Spray lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven, top with thinly sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each fillet into 4 pieces, using decorative tooth picks to hold bites together if desired. Serve hot.