- 2 pieces of boneless chicken breast
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp diced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 6-8 skewers depending on size of chicken breast
- Soak skewers in water so it would not burn, approximately 1/2 hour.
- n a small sauce pan sauté onion garlic and ginger with sesame oil, add peanut butter and mix until peanut butter no longer clumps together you and add a little water to help in this step, optional.
- Cut chicken in slices and put them on the skewers, cook chicken on grill, sauté pan or oven for 10-12 min.
- Remove and coat with peanut sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice and veggies great as an appetizer with sauce to the side