- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp pepper sauce, optional
- 1 tbsp fresh green seasoning
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ small onion, minced
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 6 – 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 – 2 cooked beets, peeled and diced
- 1 tin whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tin green peas, drained
- 1 apple, peeled, cut in chunks and sprinkled with lime juice
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender. Drain in a colander and set aside.
Mix mayonnaise in a large bowl with the first ten ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the cooked potatoes and beets.
Add the corn, peas and apple. Mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready for use.
Remove and serve immediately.