- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup agave
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup pecan and almonds chopped
- Coconut oil for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, use the coconut oil to grease an 8×8 pan.
- Crack your eggs into a medium sized bowl and whisk them together.
- Mash your banana and add it to the eggs with the agave and vanilla
- Measure and add the protein and mix until there are no lumps
- Spoon batter in greased dish add nuts to the top and bake for 20 min or until edges are browned.
- This can freeze for months in the freezer: eat as a snack