- 2 cans, whole kernel corn, drained well
- ½ meduim avocado, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 – 3 leaves shadon beni, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- ½ cup olive oil (lemon infused if possible)
Place the lime juice in the salad bowl. Add the mustard, salt, pepper, sugar and shadon beni. Mix well.
Add the olive oil slowly, whisking while adding so it is well incorporated into the mustard mixture.
Add the avocado and gently mix. Add the tomato, mix again and then the corn.
Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Refrigerate until ready to serve.