- 1 lb crab meat
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard (optional)
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, seafood seasoning and parsley, egg. Mix thoroughly. Add panko bread crumbs. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the crab meat
- Cover and place in refrigerator until firm for about 1 hour.
- Shape into 6 crab cakes about 1/2 cup each.
- Preheat a non stick pan with a little oil, over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot place crab cakes in pan and cook until golden brown. About 3-5 mins per side. Serve hot.