- Trinibakes Basil and Parsley Frozen Subs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic-crushed
- 2 pimentoes
- 2 medium size fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Spicy Bar-b-que Sauce
- 1 small chopped purple onion
- 2 slices chopped pineapple
- Bake a tray of Trinibakes Basil and Parsley Subs and set aside to cool.
- Season beef with garlic, salt, pimentos, chive and most of chopped tomatoes and onion and BBQ sauce. Leave some of the purple onion and tomatoes to garnish.
- In a hot sauce pan toss beef and lower heat (oil is optional). Sprinkle in the basil and parsley and a dash of sugar.
- Take basil and parsley loaves and slice them at an angle. Toast them with some butter and top with the mincemeat filling.
- Garnish with fresh tomatoes, purple onion and pineapple. Serve and enjoy.