- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 Tortilla
- ½ tbsp butter
- Cooked chopped ham, finely chopped red bell peppers, thinly sliced green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Danz Mexican Salsa
- Melt butter in frying pan and sauté ham and bell peppers for a couple of minutes.
- Add beaten eggs to frying pan and stir to mix eggs with ham and peppers. Add salt and pepper. Cook egg mixture to your preferred likeness stirring intermittently. Add green onions to the frying pan just before the eggs are finished.
- Gently warm tortilla and place a line of grated cheese in the middle of the tortilla. Immediately top the cheese with a generous amount of the scrambled egg mixture.
- Put a layer of Danz Mexican Salsa on top of the scrambled egg. Roll the tortilla to form a burrito and enjoy.