- 2 large eggplants, sliced into 1 -inch thick slices
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cheese
- 2 med tomatoes
- ½ cup cooked Chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange the sliced eggplants in a baking dish or sheet, sprinkle with sea salt and bake for 15-20 min
- Remove the baked eggplant from the oven and turn your broiler on. Spread 1 tbsp of tomato sauce over eggplant, followed by the remaining ingredients topped with cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve while hot. Sprinkle with pepper flakes for some spice.