- 1 large pack small shell or twist pasta
- 15 – 20 large cooked shrimp
- 15 – 20 medium scallops
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 1½ cups cubed cooked marlin or other firm flesh fish
- 1 large sweet pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 – 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups bodi, cooked
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- ½ onion, finely grated
- 2 – 3 shadon beni leaves, chopped
- 1½ tbsp green seasoning
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 4 – 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp pepper sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Season the scallops on both sides with a little salt and black pepper. Sear 2 – 3 minutes on either side in a little oil over high heat. Remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the onion, mayonnaise, mustard, green seasoning, shadon beni, pepper sauce, salt, black pepper, sugar, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Mix in the sweet pepper, crab meat and shrimp. Add the scallops, bodi and radishes. Mix well. Mix in half the pasta and beans. Then add the corn and remaining pasta. Fold in the fish and scallops.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve over a bed of fresh greens.