- 2 cups orzo pasta
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can channa, drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- ¼ cup olive oil or lemon infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp roasted geera powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp pepper sauce or red pepper flakes (optional)
Cook the orzo in boiling water, drain and let cool.
Meanwhile a large bowl combine the olive oil, mustard, red onion, garlic, chives, geera, salt sugar and pepper sauce.
Add the black beans, channa and corn. Mix well.
Add the pasta and mix ensuring everything is easily distributed. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Refrigerate unti ready to serve.