- 4 – 6 large greenfigs, cooked and peeled
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp pepper sauce, optional
- 1½ tbsp fresh green seasoning
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ small onion, minced
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 small sweet pepper, diced
- 1 tin whole kernel corn, drained
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, black pepper, green seasoning, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, mustard and pepper sauce if using.
Cut the greenfigs into 1-inch slices and the sweet potato into small chunks. Add to the mayonnaise mixture.
Add the sweet pepper and corn and mix well.
If necessary, add a little more mayonnaise if too dry. Taste and adjust seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.