- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ small onion, finely grated
- 1 tsp pepper sauce
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh green seasoning
- 3 – 4 cooked green figs, peeled and sliced
- 1 small dasheen, cooked, peeled and cut in chunks
- ¼ cooked breadfruit, cut in chunks
- 2 – 3 medium boiled potatoes, peeled, cut in chunks
- 1 tin mixed peas & carrots, drained
- 1 tin whole kernel corn, drained
Mix mayonnaise in a large bowl with the first nine ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. You may need to add a little more vinegar if the mixture is too thick.
Add the cooked provisions and potatoes.
Add the corn & peas. Mix well. Taste again to adjust seasoning if needed.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready for use