- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- ¼ cup cold milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 6 – 8 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Mix together the milk, condensed milk and vanilla essence in a bowl. Place the cookies in a sealable bag and crush into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat. Fold the condensed milk mixture in parts into the heavy cream.
- Pour into a container, cover and place in the freezer. After approximately 2 hours, stir in the cookie pieces. Smooth the top and leave to freeze thoroughly for at least 4 hours or overnight. Scoop and enjoy.