- 4 pita bread pockets, separated
- (you should have 8 individual halves)
- 4 oz basil pesto (we used Del Mano’s)
- 4 oz sweet pepper pesto (Del Mano’s)
- 8 – 12 slices rotersierre chicken breast
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Slices of cheddar cheese and/or swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Spread an even layer of basil pesto on 4 pita halves and the sweet pepper pesto on the other 4.
Place a slice or 2 of chicken on the pesto followed by the tomato and cheese. Put the sandwiches in the preheated oven for approximately 5 – 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted and just starts to bubble.
Remove and serve hot.