- 4 (1 1/2-pound) cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 1 1/2 pounds lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Melted butter, for brushing
- Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.
- Note: Place lobster salad in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the salad to absorb the flavorings.