Ready in: 15-20 Minutes
- 5 – 7 large mangoes, partially ripe
- 3 – 4 blades shadon beni, finely minced
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Juice of 1 – 2 limes depending on size
Peel mangoes and slice flesh off with a knife.
Cut into smaller slices or chunks and place in bowl. Add the shadon beni, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and lime juice. Mix well.
Cover and let sit for approximately 1/2 hour for flavors to blend. Refrigerate the rest if any is leftover.