- 10 – 12 white button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Juice of ½ small lime
- 2 tbsp balsmic vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
In a medium glass bowl, add the mustard, lime juice, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Add the olive oil, mixing vigorously with a whisk to combine.
Add the mushrooms, cover and let sit for at least ½ hour in the refrigerator.
Just before serving, add the spinach leaves, lettuce and onion.
Toss gently, ensuring the mushrooms are well distributed.