- 10 – 12 large white button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1½ tsp vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp chopped shadon beni
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 2 – 3 cups mixed greens
- Pinch of sugar
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, shadon beni, parsley, mustard, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper.
- Add the mushrooms and toss well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a salad bowl add the lettuce, tomatoes and corn.
- Add the mushrooms and toss well to combine.