- 3 – 4 large regular potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 sweet potatoes, rinsed
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh green seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- ½ small onion, finely grated
- 1 medium sweet pepper, diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tbsp pepper sauce
Place the sweet potatoes in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook until tender. Remove and let cool. Peel and dice.
Place the diced potatoes in a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Let cook just until tender. Drain and let cool.
In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
Add both sets of potatoes and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Refrigerate until ready to serve.