- 1 cup Carnation Full Cream Milk
- 1 (25g) pack Maggi Coconut Milk Powder, dissolved into milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- In a large bowl, combine Carnation Full Cream Milk with Maggi Coconut Milk Powder, eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder.
- In a non-stick frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.Take one slice of bread and dip into coconut milk mixture, coating both sides. Place coated bread into frying pan.
- Cook for 2 – 3 minutes on either side until golden brown. Repeat for all the slices of bread.
- Just before serving, top with diced pineapple, desiccated coconut and drizzle with honey.