- 2 cups water
- 2 pks Maggi Season Up Fish
- ½ lb Shrimp, cleaned and cut up
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ¾ cup onions, diced
- 2 tbsp Shadon beni/Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Scotch Bonnet/Hot pepper, finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan, add water and Season up Fish. Bring to a boil and let cook for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- Place shrimp in a bowl with lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients including cooled fish stock.
- Stir to combine completely and refrigerate until ready to serve.