- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups LION Self-Rising flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda.
- 2 cups banana puree
- ¼ cup softened margarine or butter
- 1 medium egg
- 6 tablespoons sour cream / buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 ozs ( 6 tablespoons) melted baking chocolate
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Mix in egg and vanilla essence. Add dry ingredients
- Stir in sour cream and banana. Mix until smooth.
- Remove ½ cup of batter and mix in melted chocolate.
- To each muffin cup add one scoop banana batter and 1/2 scoop chocolate. Gently swirl with a metal skewer.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool and drizzle with Chocolate syrup.