- 2 cups hot water
- 1 pack Good N Natural ginger tea powder (unsweetened)
- 1.5 TBSP gelatine
- 2 pack Good N Natural coconut milk powder
- 1 tin condensed milk
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Glace cherries
- Add hot water to ginger powder and infuse for 5 minutes.
- Soak gelatine in half cup of hot water and stir until dissolved
- Dissolve Good N Natural coconut milk powder in warm water
- Combine gelatin, coconut milk with remaining water and vanilla essence. Sweeten to taste with condensed milk.
- Pour into desired moulds and chill until set
- Decorate with wheat germ/cherries or chocolate / strawberry syrup with sprinkles or fruits.