- 15 oz room temperature cream cheese
- 2 cups ponche de creme
- 1 egg
- 4 oz granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 8 oz crushed graham biscuits
- 3 oz melted butter
- Crush biscuits in food processor and slowly add melted butter.
- Press into base of pie dish and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese with ponche de creme until incorporated. Then add sugar and mix until sugar is dissolved. Mix in egg.
- Add corn starch and flour and mix until smooth.
- Pour into pie dish with chilled crust and bake for 50 minutes at 250 degrees F.
- Remove and let cool. Refrigerate until chilled, preferably overnight. Decorate as desired and serve.