- 3 cups oats
- 2 scoops snicker doodle protein powder
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups coconut oil
- ½ cup dried figs
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ½ cup Turkish figs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Extra coconut oil for greasing
- Mix all ingredients together for the base and topping in a bowl. Add the coconut oil and stir until crumbly but holds together, mixture should not be too wet or dry.
- In a sauce pan add water and bring to a boil. Chop fruits into smaller pieces. Add to the water and reduce heat to low to let simmer. Add the cinnamon and vinegar and mix with a wooden spoon breaking up fruits while stirring. Continue to simmer until soft. Add more liquid if needed.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with coconut oil, line with parchment paper and grease with a little more coconut oil.
- Layer half the oatmeal mixture evenly on the bottom of the dish. Add the fruit mixture, and then top with the remaining oatmeal mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until oats are golden brown. Place in refrigerator and cool for 1 hour before serving. Cut into squares and serve. Refrigerate any leftover bars.