- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp amchar masala
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tbsp ground geera powder
- 2 tbsp fresh green seasoning
- 1 tsp all purpose seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ lime
- 3 – 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Rinse chicken under running water. Pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound a little with a mallet to ensure even thickness.
- Place the breasts in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, all purpose seasoning and fresh green seasoning. Rub into the chicken.
- Add the remaining seasonings and the lime juice, ensuring that the chicken is covered entirely with the spices. Place in the refrigerator and let marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan until smoking. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Carefully place the chicken in the pan and leave for a few minutes to sear before turning to sear on next side. Let cook for 1 – 2 minutes and then place in preheated oven to finish cooking,
- Remove chicken when cooked, (approximately 5 – 10 minutes depending on the thickness) and let rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with a green salad for a tasty healthy meal.