- 8 hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh green seasoning
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper sauce or cayenne pepper
- Thin slivers of fresh Parmesan cheese
- Diced sweet pepper for garnish
- Fresh minced parsley
- Place the egg yolks in a bowl and the whites in a serving dish. Mash the yolks with a fork. If doubling the recipe, a hand mixer works well here.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and mix into the mashed yolks.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the yolks, except those for garnish.
- Mix together until the mixture is well blended. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Pipe or spoon the mixture into the egg whites.
- Top each egg with a sliver of cheese and sweet pepper. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.