- 8 oz butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Cooking spray
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the butter, peanut butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla essence. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Roll the dough into even sized balls and place on the sheet. Press down with a fork that has been dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Remove and let cool on a wire rack before serving.