- 3 – 4 pears
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1½ cups arugula lettuce
- 1 sweet pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 large lime, halved
- Cut pears in half and remove the core. Thinly slice the pears and sprinkle with the juice of 1 lime half.
- In a large salad bowl, mix together the romaine, spinach and arugula. Sprinkle with the juice of the remaining lime. Season with a little salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the peppers and the pears. Toss again. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Refrigerate until ready to serve.