- 1 lb minced meat (ground beef)
- Fresh green seasonings, chopped (chives, thyme, shadon beni)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup ketchup
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Few dashes of pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 cups cooked pigeon peas
Season minced meat with green seasoning, onion and garlic and set aside for at least half hour.
Cooked minced meat in a little hot oil or butter.
Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
Add cooked pigeon peas, stir and simmer for 15 minutes.
Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.