- 1 small cooked pork tenderloin, sliced or diced cooked pork
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 – 8 new potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 3 – 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Place the olive oil in a small bowl. Add the lime juice, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and parsley if using. Whisk together well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
In a large dish layer the sliced pork, potato slices, chopped tomatoes, eggs, lettuce decoratively next to each other. (The salad may be refrigerated at this point).
Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.