Ready in: 15 minutes
- 10 – 12 large prawns, de-veined and shell removed
- 2 oz curry powder
- 2 oz ground geera
- 2 oz ground masala
- 1 cup bodi, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 3 blades shadon beni, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 lettuce leaves
- mango chutney
- 1 large mango sliced, preferably julie
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped shadon beni
- Orange Butter Sauce
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 oz butter
- Pinch of salt
Saute bodi, cashews, shadon beni in a little oil until the bodi is tender crisp.
Season prawns with curry powder, geera and masala. Grill for 1 minute on each side. Remove from heat.
For the mango chutney – Cook all ingredients in a small pot until the mixture is almost liquid.
For the orange butter sauce – Place a small pot over low heat. Add the orange juice
Whisk in butter until incorporated.
Add a pinch of salt.
To plate Place the lettuce leaves on a plate or hot plate if you’re feeling adventurous.
Place the bodi and cashew mixture on top followed by the grilled shrimp.
Serve hot with the 2 sauces on the side.