- 1 large pack nacho flavoured corn chips
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey breast
- ½ onion finely diced
- ½ large sweet pepper, finely diced
- 2-3 small tomatoes, diced
- 2 – 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray a large dish with cooking spray.
Spread half the nachos in the dish.
Sprinkle with some of the turkey, onion, sweet pepper, tomatoes and cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Bake in preheated oven for 5 – 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Remove and serve immediately.