From Roll Out A Recipe on Cup of Joe TT
- 1 pack of penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of geera
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1½ cups of heavy cream
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of fine thyme
- 4 fillets of mahi mahi
- Boil pasta strain and set aside
- Heat oil in large skillet
- Season mahi mahi with salt and pepper and sprinkle curry powder, geera, tumeric, cayenne and broil in oven for 10 to12 minutes
- Saute Onions and garlic in oil and add remaining spices and cook off for 1 minute.
- Add heavy cream and stir until mixture thickens
- Add cheese and stir into the sauce.
- Add pasta to the cream sauce and mix until fully coated.
- If desired, add some extra grated cheese to the pasta just before serving.
- Sprinkle with thyme and serve topped with Mahi Mahi