From Roll Out A Recipe on Cup of Joe TT
- 3 to 4 Salmon Fillets, skinless
- 1 cup of Tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 6 to 8 fresh Tomatoes diced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 to 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 3 to 4 pimento peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 cup vegetable or seafood stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon geera powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Season salmon with spice rub.
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sear salmon on both sides no longer than a minute and set aside.
- In the same pan saute onions, garlic and pimentos : add spice mixture and let cook for 1 minute.
- Add the fresh tomatoes, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce and stock and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return salmon to sauce and allow to cook for a further 5 to 7 minutes
- Remove from heat and serve over rice.