- 1 lb lean minced meat
- 3 tbsp fresh green seasoning
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 large sweet pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 cup fresh white button mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Tomato Slices
- Creamy salad dressing
Peel and seed cucumbers. Cut into chunks.
Cut off the ends of the radishes and cut into thin slices.
Cut the tomatoes into large chunks.
Place all in a bowl.
Add the lime juice, shadon beni and parsley to the vegetables. Sprinkle with a pinch each of salt and black pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil. Toss well to ensure everything is well distributed.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for half hour before serving.